Nicole Kidman Biography
Nicole Kidman’s real name in full is Nicole Mary Kidman. Kidman is a professional actor and also a producer who is American but is Australian by birth. In addition to that, she is the recipient of numerous accolades. Time magazine once recognized her as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2004 and 2018. She has been in an acting career since 1983 back then in Australia.
Nicole Kidman Age
How old is Nicole Kidman? She is a citizen of both the United States and Australia. Honolulu, Hawaii in the united states of America is her birthplace. Presently she is 55 years of age as of 2022 having been born on 20th June 1967.
Nicole Kidman Height
Apart from her incredible acting skills the thing that helped her get notable roles is her impressive height. She is reported to be 5 feet 11 inches which are also equivalent to 1.8meters taller.
Nicole Kidman Weight
She has a model-like figure, therefore, is reported to weigh 58 kilograms.
Nicole Kidman’s Education
Australia is where she grew up but was born in the United States because her parents were living there at that particular time. Growing up in Sydney she attended a public school called Lane Cove Public School and for high school, and she graduated from North Sydney Girls’ High School. During her years in school was enrolled in ballet at the age of three and showed her natural talent for acting.
So after primary and high school, she studied at the Phillip Street Theatre in Sydney, alongside Naomi Watts who had attended the same high school. She also attended the Australian Theatre for Young People and was in their drama, mime, and performing in her teens, finding acting to be a refuge that she preferred.
Nicole Kidman’s Net worth
Time magazine has featured her multiple times in annual rankings of the world’s highest-paid actresses. In the year 2019, she was ranked number four in the world with an annual income of $34 million. Her net worth is estimated to be 250 million dollars.
Nicole Kidman Career
In Australian Theatre for Young People school is where my acting career began while still a child. Here, she took up drama, mime, and performing in her teens, finding acting to be a refuge. unsettled with her fair skin and also her naturally red hair, the Australian sun did force the young Kidman to rehearse in the halls of the theatre. In addition to that, the Phillip Street Theatre is where a lot of praise was poured on her.
So as a 16-year-old Kidman made her film debut in a remake of the Australian holiday season favorite Bush Christmas. Additionally, in 1984, Nicole’s mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, which really caused Kidman to halt her acting work temporarily while she studied massage therapy in order to help her mother with physical therapy. In the 1980s is when her background popularity began after appearing in several film roles.
Basically, that is how her acting career began from the year 1983 to date. Kidman is even set to feature in some amazing upcoming projects like the Northman. Besides that, Nicole also serves as executive producer on four upcoming television series.
Nicole Kidman Family
Both of her parents are Australian even though they worked and lived in the United States for most of their years. Kidman’s Mother Janelle Ann is a nursing instructor who did edit her husband’s books. In addition, she was also a member of the Women’s Electoral Lobby. Antony Kidman is her father who was a biochemist, clinical psychologist, and author.
Kidman is a holder of dual citizenship. She was born in the United States but her origin is Australia because of her parents. She also has Irish and Scottish ancestry. After the birth of Nicole, her father graduated from the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. He became a visiting fellow at the National Institute of Mental Health of the United States. During the war in Vietnam, her parents participated in anti-war protests while living in Washington, D.C but later returned to Australia when Kidman was four. Presently her mother is on Sydney’s North Shore. Kidman has a younger sister, Antonia Kidman, who is a journalist and TV presenter.
Nicole Kidman Husband/Spouse
Nicole was first married to Tom Cruise who is also an American actor and producer. Because the marriage did not work they had to divorce. The marriage was from 1990 to 2001. Keith Lionel is an Australian-American singer, songwriter, and guitarist who is her current husband.
The first child or first daughter of the famous Tom & Nicole Kidman is Isabella Jane Cruise. She is globally known and celebrated as the adopted child of a Hollywood actress. However, she brought hope to Kidman who suffered miscarriages on the 22nd of November 1992. Presently is 28 years old.
Secondly, there is Connor Cruise born on the 17th of January in 1995. Currently is at 26 years of age. Thirdly, there is Sunday Rose Kidman Urban who is currently 13 years being born on the 7th of July 2008 in Nashville. Finally, Faith Margret Kidman Urban is the last born among all kids. Today she is 10 years having been born in 2010.
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
- The Northman
- Being the Ricardos
- Nine Perfect Strangers
- The Prom
- The Undoing
- The Goldfinch
- Big Little Lies
- Boy Erased
- Great Performers: Horror Show
- The Upside
- The Beguiled
- Top of the Lake
- The Killing of a Sacred Deer
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties
- The Guardian Brothers
- Secret in Their Eyes
- The Family Fang
- Queen of the Desert
- Before I Go to Sleep
- Grace of Monaco
- The Railway Man
- Hemingway & Gellhorn
- The Paperboy
- Just Go with It
- Rabbit Hole
- The Golden Compass
- Margot at the Wedding
- IThe Invasion
- Happy Feet
- Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
- The Interpreter
- Chanel N°5: The Film
- The Stepford Wives
- Cold Mountain
- The Human Stain
- The Hours
- Panic Room
- Birthday Girl
- The Others
- Moulin Rouge!
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Practical Magic
- The Peacemaker
- The Leading Man
- The Portrait of a Lady
- Batman Forever
- To Die For
- My Life
- Far and Away
- Billy Bathgate
- Days of Thunder
- Bangkok Hilton
- Dead Calm
- Emerald City
- The Bit Part
- Un’australiana a Roma
- Room to Move
- Wills & Burke
- Five Mile Creek
- Matthew and Son
- A Country Practice
- Chase Through the Night
- Pat Wilson: Bop Girl
- Skin Deep
- BMX Bandits
- Bush Christmas
- Academy Award for Best Actress
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie
- BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Drama
- Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress In A Mini-series or Motion Picture for TV
- Best Ensemble: Motion Picture
- American Cinematheque Award
- AACTA Award for Best Supporting Actress in Film
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actress
- Empire Award for Best Actress
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie
- Saturn Award for Best Actress
- Film Tribute Award
- Silver Bear for Best Actress
- Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Movie/Miniseries
- MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance
- Satellite Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical
- AACTA International Award for Best Supporting Actress
- Satellite Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film
- London Film Critics’ Circle Award for Actress of the Year
- AACTA Award for Best Guest or Supporting Actress in a Television Drama
- Favorite Actress – Drama/Romance
- Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress
- Best Musical Sequence
- Glamour Award for Film Actress
- Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress
- WhatsOnStage Award for Best Performer in a Female Identifying Role in a Play
- Southeastern Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- Logie Award for Most Popular Actress in a Miniseries/Telemovie
- Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress
- Glamour Award for Outstanding Contribution
- Audience Award for Best Actress
- Favorite Actress – Action
- Australian institute film Actress in a Mini-Series
- Empire Award for Best TV Actress
- Cannes 70th Anniversary Award
- Glamour Award for The Icon
- Glamour Award for The A-list Activist